Monday, July 26, 2010

I Love Rain (Explored, Front Page)


I Love Rain, originally uploaded by Yogendra174.
Trust me.. i had a heck of a time today.. just went to the building garden for 15 mins (took a break from hectic work!). It was raining and guess what.. this dragonfly was sitting on the tree.. so wet and cold that he was in no mood to fly!

My Usual equipment friends:
Canon 1000 D + Sigma APO DG Macro 70-300 + Raynox DCR 250 + home-made Pop-up-flash diffuser (Hand-held, manual focus)
and most importantly.. my "tube" diffuser specially created for macro with 70-300 & Raynox!

Best Viewed on Fluidr
This grasshopper was very wet, it was drizzling and he did not want to fly away (may be he was too cold to fly). so i got some interesting angles with him. sharing a few more!
1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.









Explored: Jul 26, 2010 #16
Also on Front Page:
here is the front-page view

No comments:

Post a Comment